Monday, May 14, 2007

Crash and Burn, sort of...

So this week. Well, Ted did go to Denver. But let me start first with the night I posted the last post to my blog. As I said, Cole had a temperature of 103. We ended up in the emergency room with a temperature of 104.8. They discharged him with the diagnosis of an ear infection. The next day he went to the pediatrician. No ear infection and blood/urine tests looked fine. Ted went to Denver. Tuesday, Cole started to throw up and have terrible diarrhea. He wasn't keeping anything down and everything was comin' out the other end. Back to the ER I went with Cole and my three year old in tow. Some IV fluids and back home again. Next day, same thing. We went back to the ER again. This time they kept us and Cole stayed for two days. That's the short story but everyone here is doing fine!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow that's terrible! Poor baby and poor mama! So glad everything is ok now!

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel