Sunday, May 20, 2007

My NEW TOY!

Ok, so I have been screaming from the tops of buildings about this new toy of mine. I have been having so much fun playing with it. IT is, are you ready....a DSLR. Canon Rebel XT. Yesterday we went to Independence Grove and I played with it. I got a few shots that I liked. I am so excited to learn how to use all the manual functions. Holy moly, just the technical jargon alone is overwhelming. I think it will be years before I am fully manual but I am having fun learning. Check out my first outing with my XT. Do people name their cameras? I think I need to name this baby! Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Omgosh I guess I need to name mine too! No suggestions for yours. You'll just know when it's right...RIGHT? Ha!

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel