Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am a SIS TV affiliate!

YAY! Anyone who knows me, know I am very happy to be part of Scrap In Style TV. I have been a SISter since last year. Since March, I have been part of the team. Now I get to be an affiliate also! How much better can this get? If you want to become an affiliate also, please click on the link here on my blog and sign up. Then you can reap the awesome benefits that come along with being an affiliate! If you have any questions, please send me an email! Really, it is as easy as posting a banner on your blog!


There is a rak for anyone who signs up to be an affiliate through my blog!!! Please leave a comment and let me know you have done it!!!





Have a great day everyone!!!!


Traci

10 comments:

Gina said...

I did it! I was going to anyway so I figured no reason not to let someone get some credit for it! ;)

Kristina said...

I am so jealous that you met Tracy.....
Let's hope for sisaversary 2. :)

Stephanie said...

Yay for Traci's blog! I'll make sure to bookmark you!

Lori said...

Woo Hoo!!!! I've got ya book marked now!!!

I've got to make it to crop with you ladies!!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi! Cute little blog you have here. ;)

Linda said...

Ok I'm in! Off to sign up now!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I'm lovin your blog! and what a great pic of Tracy! I'm linking you to my blog...

TracyP said...

Ha!!!!! Dude so much freakin fun you are!! I cannot wait to do it again! I loved that you showed me around your town, and all the cool little stuff we found made it one of the Best weekends ever! Luv ya girl:)
That is a cute pic:) too

sandra said...

i just found your blog! it's awesome you have one-will be lurking around her often :)

oh, and im off to add the banner on my blog Ü

-sa

Michelle McGee said...

Tell me how to sign up and I will!

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel