Thursday, August 28, 2008

One More Post Today!


I forgot that I wanted to post about this.


In June I took at class at SISiversary. It was taught by Jo-Anne, our wonderful and amazingly creative Fashionista. I.was.blown.away! She has a view of scrapbooking that is real and everyone needs to hear. I watched people walk out of the class with a new appreciation for their paper and glue. They were inspired, to say the least.


If you need some inspiration, even if you are not a scrapbooker, I strongly encourage you to take this class with Jo-Anne. It's easy too. Just click on the SIS TV banner one the side of my blog and sign up!!! I promise you won't regret it! Did I mention it is only $12.95! What a steal!

3 comments:

TracyP said...

ok I'm in!!! You sold me just like that:):)

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

Hey I found you! I am adding ya to the list baby! HUGS!

Linda said...

Hey Traci! I know you're away but when you get back...I tagged you on my blog! You don't have to thank me...lol!

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel