Saturday, November 22, 2008

Etsy...Oh, how I love it.......and OMG! It is so much work!

Today I spent much of the day posting lovely vintage items in my Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5431107. I cannot believe how much time it takes to get everything in there. I love selling on Etsy so every minute is worth it! I'd love to hear about your Etsy stores too! If you have one, please post a link to it in my comments section. I will be sure to check it out!

Tomorrow I am going to be posting more items. That is if my kids will let me! Right now they are both sick, so I am thinking they will be doing a lot of resting tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed the lighting will be good for taking pictures. I wanna get this amazing shirt posted in the store too. It is vintage and has green cherries on it!

One of the items I will be posting tomorrow is a great collection of vintage items for scrapbooking.

No comments:

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel