Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Turkey is thawing in the sink with care........



With hopes it will be a tasty affair!!!! Dad with his sniffles and mom with her snot, settle down and wish they could sleep A LOT!




We have been so sickly around here. I really believe I just had the worst cold I have ever had in my entire life. If I say that again this winter, it is because I think it is like being in labor, you forget how bad it is until you do it again. The worst of it has past but I still sound terrible and I have a heck of a cough!!!




The first day of not feeling very good I received my kit "The Homebody" from SISTV. The hardcore cold hadn't revealed itself yet so I did a little scrappin'. Here's what I came up with.







I literally took the kit into my bed along with a few supplies and did these layouts. I still have a lot of pictures left to scrap with and a lot of this kit left to scrap them. This is not a kit I would have pictured myself liking so much, but I really liked it. Sometimes I think it is the best thing to spark creativity, getting stuff you normally would not choose for yourself. I know I usually choose the same thing over and over again.


No comments:

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel