Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Scrapbooking, Etsy and things I am looking forward too!

In December I took a class from the amazingly inspirational Donna Downey. While at the class I met Diana who has an amazing Etsy shop called Front and Center. Diana wore one of her convertible headband designs to the Donna Downey class and Donna Downey went crazy for it! I also loved it and as soon as I got home, I ordered two. One of them I gave to my cute niece for Christmas and the other I kept. I get a lot of compliments on it. I really love how versatile it is. Diana is very creative, her blog alone is proof of that!


I am hoping to have a project I made done soon. I am very excited to show it off as I made it from scratch. I am also hoping to post the cute boxes my sons made for Valentine's Day. I had a great time painting them and watching them play with paint.

No comments:

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel