Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life with my three year old is always interesting. I never know what kind of mood he might be in from one minute to the next. At times he can be stubborn, loud, crazy, and demanding but when he flashes his big smile, it melts my heart. I wanted to share some of the funny things he has said lately.

3yr old: "What is gofurmint? (also pronounced government for those of you who don't speak 3 year old) Oh I know, it is those guys that do all that argue!"
Did I say he is smart???

13 yr old boy says to 3 year old: "I come in peace."
3 year old's reply: "I come in handy."
Isn't he quick with a comeback!

One afternoon 3 year old comes to me with a sad face. He says, "I have diss-wex-see-UH." I said, "Honey why do you think you have dyslexia?" His reply, "I can't weed." (read)

The best thing I heard this week was my 6 year old saying, "Mommy, we have a happy life don't we." Yes buddy, we sure do.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! Love it Traci!

diana said...

Those melted my heart. Love the I come in handy! I gotta get my stuff ready for Saturday. Did you want to go together or meet there?
I'm soooo nervous. Loved Glee this week, my favorite so far. I'll call you this afternoon.
Di

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is just tooooooooooooooooooo precious!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tootie said...

Awe, he's a real cutie!

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel