Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fun Announcement!


I am very excited to announce my new store at Etsy:




Since starting Wildflowers and Whimsy by TraciNicole I have noticed how excited I get at vintage and retro graphics and typography. My collection of vintage children's books and ephemera has gotten so large I decided it was time to share. I am really excited to have a store dedicated only vintage children's books and vintage ephemera. Don't be surprised if I list some amazing vintage Disney puzzles also. I just might have some here ready to be listed. BookSeeDaisy will always have great vintage paper goods and other supplies for your mixed media, scrapbooking, and collage arts. I've gotten just a small sample listed so far. Over the next few weeks I will be adding much more. You can expect the same great quality of vintage goods at BookSeeDaisy that you have found at Wildflowers and Whimsy by TraciNicole and of course, the customer service will also remain at the highest level.

Thank you so much for being supportive and encouraging over the past year!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooo FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tootie said...

Good luck with the new venture Traci. :) And....come on back down to the Sanibel paradise, no oil here. :)

Mom O Matic said...

Your shop is fantastic! I'll be back to buy too!

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel