Saturday, June 20, 2009

I adore long summer days!

I am so very thankful it is summer. So far the weather has been stormy but beautiful. Today was our first real hot and humid day. I loved it. The boys played in the sprinkler and in the old galvanized tub I have. My three year old called it his "tub". It was a perfect fit for the two little ones.
Most of my day today was spent listing more items in my Etsy shop. I still have plenty more to list. Today I went to an estate sale and found some really adorable vintage invitations. It was a huge box full of them. Some had never been opened, all of them were perfectly wonderful finds. I also found some great vintage fabric and some very old children clothes that I am falling in love with!


Here are some pictures of some more items I have to get listed in my shop. There is a whole lot to list! I haven't even started on the fabric or trims!I hope everyone has a Happy Father's Day. We have a day planned full of games, bbq, and fun!



No comments:

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel