Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My New Ride!

Did you think I meant a new car? Don't I wish! I love the vintage look of this bike and the basket is so useful! We go on bike rides a lot these days and during the weekend, we try to take a picnic with us. I can fit the picnic and the blanket into my basket. My bike is super comfortable and easy to ride. I am so glad my husband and kids got it for me. It was actually my Mother's Day gift.




It is raining here again. So we won't be riding tonight. I am hoping to get started on a new sewing project. I have actually been getting requests for bags. Now I have to get started actually making them.

I hope all is good with you and yours!

No comments:

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel