Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Did It, Yeah, Yeah, I Did It!

Today I did something I have wanted to do for a long time; I listed handmade items on Etsy! I never realized how hard it is to put something out there on Etsy you made yourself. I have a whole new appreciation for those Etsy sellers who sell only handmade goods!


I had a great time making these bags. I plan on making more. Each is one of a kind. The ones posted above are made from bits and pieces of vintage goodies. The idea of making an item from something that might have been tossed, makes me giddy! I have so many more ideas and I can't wait to make them happen.








3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your new bags are really cute Traci! Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

Unknown said...

SO cute! Love them!

Penny said...

They are awesome! Yay for handmade stuff!

A Bowl Full of Boys

A Bowl Full of Boys

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel

The Nicholas at the end of the tunnel